Some people believe professional financial advice is only for the ultra-wealthy. At Pinnacle Financial Advisors, we feel that the guidance, insight, and peace of mind that comes with a well-crafted financial planning experience is worthwhile for most everyone, regardless of life stage. Good financial planners have the experience, expertise, and credentials necessary to help you reach your financial goals, whether they are business-related, personal, or both.
A financial planner can offer a variety of services to clients:
- Holistically evaluate your personal and financial data. A seasoned financial planner will be skilled at evaluating your current financial data in order to jump start the planning process. Their findings from this analysis will determine your starting point and will guide the planning process moving forward.
- Help you understand your goals. Financial planners offer advice and guidance that will help you see how your financial information fits together. They provide education and insight about your progress toward your goals at key points throughout your relationship. Good financial planners love to teach and provide illumination into the possibilities available to you.
- Research custom investment and protection solutions to put your plan into action. With friendliness, authority, and professionalism, financial planners can facilitate communications and interact knowledgeably with investment strategists, insurance vendors, bankers, tax preparers, estate planning attorneys, and even extended family members, making your life easier when it comes to implementing your plan.
- Identify and evaluate changes that may improve your tax burden. Financial planners can help improve your tax efficiency. With a strategic blend of products and investments that receive diverse tax treatment, a financial planner can help you legitimately optimize your tax position. Over time, a financial planner will stay apprised of changing tax rules and may suggest changes in strategy that are intended to keep your assets in the best possible position.
- Develop life-long scenarios to illustrate the impact of choices and circumstances along the way. A financial planner may offer examples of long-term scenarios that may occur when different planning decisions are put into action. These scenarios are intended to help you choose the path that is best for you.
- Act as a trusted advisor. A financial advisor should engage in a meaningful, long-term relationship with you, becoming a trusted advisor who will stand with you through all of the changes that life brings. They will help you refresh your financial strategy at key milestones, keeping your finances in top shape for years to come.
Financial planners can positively impact more than just high-net-worth individuals. Whether you are new to financial planning or if you are a seasoned investor, we are here to help you reach your lifelong financial goals.